Aug 5, 2014

Textagram Tuesday: Quotes

Textagram-Tuesday-Quotes-Featured-Image.jpg
If I could describe Instagram in 3 words they’d be; dynamic, innovative, and inspirational. Funny, considering there are very few words (if any) to be found on most of the content you find on Instagram anyways!

Not entirely true when it comes to Textagram, a nifty little application for android that allows you to create Instagram content solely focused on, you guessed it,text.

I have a few examples for you all! But, due to a lack of creativity, (I don’t even know how that’s possible, lol) I decided to base my Textagram examples off of quotes. By the way these quotes are not mine, just so we’re all on the same page.

textgram_1406738631.png

textgram_1406739000.png

textgram_1406739836.png

Question of the Day: Does Textagram actually have a place on Instagram, or not? [(See what I did there?) lol]

No comments:

Post a Comment