Aug 11, 2014

"Let's Get Digital, Digital"

'Let's Get Digital, Digital' Featured Image.png
Embellishing blog photos can prove to be quite a challenge, especially when you have to do it day after day, week after week, month after month and so forth. Well, I have a solution to any woes you may have had concerning this topic. That solution would be digital washi tape.


Digital washi tape is just like ordinary washi tape but you know, digital. In my case however, I don’t happen to own any non-digital washi tape! Every time I try to get my hands on some washi tape it just never ends up happening. Sad, I know, but we are not here to talk about my fruitless efforts at obtaining washi tape now are we!?


We are here to talk about the wonderful world of digital washi tape which is accessible to both you and I anywhere we have access to internet. The best place to find digital washi tape, (in my opinion) for the price of zero dollars and zero cents, is . . .Pinterest! Literally all you have to do is type in “free digital washi tape” and then you’ll be able to begin your digital washi tape shopping spree.


Before I push you all out of the nest and send you off on your merry way, I’d like to share a few of my favorite Pinterest results (concerning free digital washi tape anyways!). First up, we have a polka dot themed set of digital washi tape via atypicalenglishhome.com. I don’t know about you but I love me some polka dots so you know that it was love at first sight when I spotted these babies.
Lets Get Digital Digital Photo One.png


Next we have a chevron themed set of digital washi tape created by the ever so talented Angela, the author at atypicalenglishhome.com. You’ve got to admit that chevron is just as cute as polka dots (but I still think polka dots are cuter!).
Lets Get Digital Digital Photo Two.png


Last but not least we have a very decorative set of digital washi tape that was created by Doro via punktpunktkommastrich.blogspot.de. Of course my favorite would have to be the digital washi tape strip decorated with polka dots however, the digital washi tape strip decorated with maple leaves would definitely have to be my second favorite.
Lets Get Digital Digital Photo Three.png


We’ve come to the end of today’s post so please feel free to let me know how your digital washi tape shopping spree goes and “That’s all folks!”.

Question of the Day: What is your favorite way to jazz up blog photos? Blog photo templates? Another type of embellishment?

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome, and thanks for being the first person to ever comment!

    ReplyDelete