Aug 22, 2014

Spread the Word: BookOutlet Weekend Deal

Spread the Word BookOutlet Weekend Deal Featured Image.jpg
All of you avid book readers better listen up because boy do I have a steal for you! The BookOutlet’s Weekend Deal is 30% off all Scratch and Dent titles. Now you may be wondering what the heck a Scratch and Dent title or book may be and I’m hear to tell you that they’re exactly what they sound like, books with a few scratches here and there, and maybe a dent or two. If you’re under the impression that these books are no longer reader worthy then I’m sorry to say you’re wrong because who doesn’t like a book with a bit of character? Especially if that means you’re getting it for 30% off!


Now that we’re all on the same page, pardon the pun, I want to direct your attention towards a few Scratch and Dent books that I’ve got my eye on and will probably be adding to my wishlist! Before I get started though, I’d just like to mention that my favorite types of books tend to fall into two categories; mystery, and fiction. However, being an indecisive Libra, I’ll pretty much read anything.


So, first up I’ve got a children’s book because I personally believe that it’d be great for the little ones in my life and is a book that I probably would’ve like to read if I were a kid again. 100 First Animals is at the very top of my wishlist because it would be perfect for a certain someone a.k.a. one of the little ones and it’s also an interactive book containing more than 80 flaps! Not only will the little ones be learning about animals but they’ll also be developing their sensory skills!
Spread the Word BookOutlet Weekend Picture One.jpg


The next book on my wishlist is Chemistry for Dummies (2nd Edition). The reason this is on my wishlist is because I absolutely love all of the For Dummies books out there and I truly have a passion for learning just about everything and anything. Heads up, if you’re a student you might want to add this to your back to school shopping list.
Spread the Word BookOutlet Weekend Deal Picture Two.jpg


I saved the best for last, Adobe Photoshop CS6 Digital Classroom. For those of you bloggers, designers, and etc. out there I’m sure that this would be an invaluable resource to you, especially if you’re still working with Adobe Photoshop CS6 like me. It’s safe to say that I’ve got the basics down when it come to Adobe Photoshop CS6 but I would like to master it at some point and I believe that Adobe Photoshop CS6 Digital Classroom would definitely lead me in the right direction.
Spread the Word BookOutlet Weekend Deal Picture Three.jpg


Now that I’ve highlighted the Scratch and Dent titles that are on my wishlist, I recommend that you head on over to bookoutlet.ca and check them all out because there are just so many books to choose from and this weekend’s deal is honestly something that you don’t want to miss out on! By the way, I just wanted to let you all know that Spread the Word is a blog series featuring companies, businesses, and etc. that I feel deserve our recognition so, please spread the word!

Question of the Day: What is your favorite book genre?

No comments:

Post a Comment