Aug 19, 2014

Peek-A-Boo: August 19th 2014

Peek-A-Boo August 19th 2014 Featured Image.png
Another one of my favorite online photo editing tools is PicMonkey and it’s probably one of the most popular online photo editing tools out there. The number one reason is probably the fact that it’s practically free however, there are a few premium features that require payment. The second reason is probably because it’s been on the web for quite some time and has gained significant recognition from the online community.

Any who, I plan on attempting to use PicMonkey as an alternative to Adobe Photoshop in the hopes that my tutorials will be done using free online resources. So that way, I’m almost 100% sure that you all have access to the materials and or resources that I use in my tutorials.

I actually found myself using PicMonkey for a tutorial that I came across on Michelle’s Desk. Considering the fact that my posts can sometimes be quite lengthy I figured it was about time I added a scroll to the top of the page widget to my blog.
Peek-A-Boo August 19th 2014 Picture One.png

Notice that the widget I was working on in PicMonkey is not the same as the one that is currently up on my website. This is because I found inspiration elsewhere, on thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com to be exact, and of course I had to run with it.
Peek-A-Boo August 19th 2014 Picture Two.png

As you can now see my scroll to the top of the page widget looks like this:
Peek-A-Boo August 19th 2014 Picture Three.png

Question of the Day: When you're inspired by another blogger's design or etc. do you immediately take action or is there something else that you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment