Aug 21, 2014

Peek-A-Boo: August 21st 2014

Peek-A-Boo August 21st 2014 Featured Image.png
You all know that social media is actually a mind control device used to draw people in and then rob them of their time right? Of course you do because we’ve all been drawn in for a countless amount of hours. . . or maybe even days not realizing that time was slowly slipping away! I’ve been super into Twitter lately but I’d have to say that at least 50% of the time I spent on Twitter was beneficial to my blog for a number of reasons.

Twitter is actually a great resource for business opportunities.
Peek-A-Boo August 21st 2014 Picture One.png

It’s also a great source of inspiration and we all know how important that is!
Peek-A-Boo August 21st 2014 Picture Two.png

Lastly, it’s one of the greatest time stealers but I promise you that there will always be a special place in my heart for Twitter!
Peek-A-Boo August 21st 2014 Picture Three.png

Question of the Day: Is that polar bear cute or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment