Aug 25, 2014

Peek-A-Boo: August 25th 2014

It’s another one of those days people but rest assured I plan to get you all some more solid content later in the week. Anywho, I’ve come across yet another online treasure, ThingLink! I’m not super tech savy so I have not yet discovered how I could link separate parts of an image to different websites or etc. but, ThingLink has got me covered!


It’s very easy to create an account, especially if you sign up using a social media account and, it’s free to join. However, there is a paid membership program so I would assume that there are premium features.


While I was browsing across their website, there is literally a browse section, I came across the following and just loved the design, color scheme, and layout of everything:


This next one would have been extremely helpful for my former post, Spread the Word: BookOutlet Weekend Deal, so maybe I’ll put it to the test next time and then I’ll be able to evaluate how successful ThingLink actually is.


I thought that I’d throw one in here concerning education considering that it’s back to school season again and, I figured that it’d be helpful to any students out there. Also, I plan to do a blog series focused on education so ThingLink would be a very valuable resource.


The last one is not exactly what I was looking for, I entered web design into the search and this is what came up, but I figured it would suffice and that I could tailor some of the suggestions to suit my own needs.

Question of the Day: Do you find internet resources such as ThingLink to be helpful in making your blogs content more engaging?

No comments:

Post a Comment