Aug 18, 2014

Peek-A-Boo: August 18th 2014

Peek-A-Boo August 18th 2014 Featured Image.png
Another beauty that I found while I was scrolling through my Twitter feed was Fotor. It’s a photo editing website like Canva but of course it has its own flair. Right now I’m not 100% sure what I’ll be using Fotor for but, I’m pretty sure I could get good use out of their collage maker.

Here’s the collage maker I mentioned earlier. It automatically sizes the photos so that they fit within the collage. All you have to do is drag and drop!
Peek-A-Boo August 18th 2014 Picture One.png

I also plan to get pretty good use out of the cover photo creator. Especially because I plan on creating 100% free tutorials and using online resources such as Canva,and Fotor will help me do exactly that. Not to mention that it’s easier than creating a cover photo from scratch in Adobe Photoshop!
Peek-A-Boo August 18th 2014 Picture Two.png

Last but not least you can do some basic editing including adding text, adjusting brightness, and resize photos.
Peek-A-Boo August 18th 2014 Picture Three.png

Question of the Day: What’s your favorite online photo editor and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment