Aug 14, 2014

Peek-A-Boo: August 14th 2014

Peek-A-Boo August 14th 2014 Featured Image.png
Sometimes I’m not able to post as much as I’d like due to a lack of time or sudden inspiration that needs immediate attention or etc. Anyways I’d still like to let everyone know what I’m doing and be able to share with you all, even if it’s only a sneak peak at what I’m up to. Which is exactly why I’ve created this blog series and entitled Peek-A-Boo.

Let’s have a look at what I’ve been up to! I’ve been super focused on toying around on Canva’s website. I discovered their site while I was busy looking for potential blog post opportunities on Twitter. Their website is absolutely flawless as far as I can see and I’ve probably spent hours of my life on their website that I will never get back but trust me it was so worth it!


Can you believe that they have the perfect Pinterest image size! Now I can finally kick my Pinterest images into gear before it’s too late.
Peek-A-Boo August 14th 2014 Picture One.png

I also love the fact that they have tutorials on how to use their website because it helps you explore the possibilities and is a source of guided inspiration.
Peek-A-Boo August 14th 2014 Picture Two.png

And if you're in need of even more inspiration then check out the Editor’s Picks because they’ve got some really nice projects there as well.
Peek-A-Boo August 14th 2014 Picture Three.png

Question of the Day: Do you find shorter blog posts just as valuable as longer blog posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment