Aug 20, 2014

Peek-A-Boo: August 20th 2014

Peek-A-Boo August 20th 2014 Featured Image.png
The number one reason why I've only been able to give you all sneak peeks at what I've been up to is I've been working on a tutorial. I mentioned in one of my former blog posts, FON-Tastical, that I’d be creating a tutorial on turning dingbat fonts into blog photo embellishments. It is almost done so I imagine that I’ll be sharing it with you in the near future!


I underestimated how long it would take to complete the tutorial and being the perfectionist that I am it’s probably taking twice as long! Oh well, it’s definitely worth it and I can’t wait to share! In the mean time I figured I’d give you guys a true sneak peek.


I figure I’d show you guys one of the very first steps:
Peek-A-Boo August 20th 2014 Picture One.png


As well as one of the very last steps:
Peek-A-Boo August 20th 2014 Picture Two.png


I also forgot to mention that I will have a set of custom made dingbat font blog photo embellishment for you to download that I created myself! So, you’ll just have to wait a little while before you can get your hands on these babies but I promise you they’re worth the wait!
Peek-A-Boo August 20th 2014 Picture Three.png

Question of the Day: What do you do when you overestimate how long a project will take you?

No comments:

Post a Comment