Jul 4, 2014

PenPal: The Search Begins


It’s so difficult to find a decent penpal these days! I’ve attempted to find a penpal via Tumblr but my efforts have been fruitless.


Now, I’ve decided that it’d be best if I attempted to find a penpal through my blog. That way my future penpal (which could possibly be you) would have a better understanding of who I am and what I’m looking for in a penpal.


There are two main things that I’m looking for in a penpal;
#1: Someone who would not mind contacting me via email at least once a week (if not at least once every other week).
#2: Someone who owns a blog, website, or something of the sort (so that way we can help each other out and that way we’d also share a common interest).


Okay, now that you know what I’m looking for in a penpal, contact me via email (dumdiddydum.wordpress@gmail.com) or Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram if you’re interested (and feel free to tell me a little bit about yourself), or tell someone else who might be interested!

Question of the Day: Have you ever had a penpal and if so what was it like (and if not what would you  look for in a penpal)?

No comments:

Post a Comment