Jul 4, 2014

Toot Toot-torial: Blog Photo Templates

Blog_Before-and-Aftre_-From-This-to-This.jpg
Photo templates, give all blog posts that wow factor and make everything look more professional and organized. Not to mention they are a great way to catch a reader's attention, whether it be on your blog or on Pinterest, while also snatching the attention of new readers. There are many blog photo templates out there for purchase and there are also many free photo templates. I have more experience using the free photo templates because. . . well, I don't really wish to spend money on making my blog photos look good, but I am willing to spend time on my blog photo templates to ensure that they look AWESOME! So when you really think about it, free blog photo templates + time = AWESOME Blog Photos! It all works out in the end, hooray!
Before-and-Aftre_-From-This-to-This.jpg
The image above is a before and after shot of a free blog photo template that I got from Katrina at puglypixel.net and used for my blog post. Katrina is super duper and everything she does is perfect and if not perfect, it's as close as it gets. Below is a video tutorial that I've created for you all to show you how I edited Katrina's free blog photo template and used it for my first blog post (looks familiar doesn't it! ). I apologize in advance because the video* has no verbal narration and no written annotations but do not fret for I plan to add those annotations in later this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment